The City of Crestwood's 75th Birthday will officially take place on November 12, 2022. However, we could not make this just a one night event, so please join us and the 75th Anniversary Committee for the many different events scheduled throughout the year to celebrate.
Celebration Day - October 15
- Pumpkin Pi 5kwill jump start at 8:00 A.M.
- The route will include a 3.14-mile total, double loop on the roads, the sidewalks, and the fields of Whitecliff Park. This course will allow runners to travel on all different types of surfaces including pavement, gravel, and turf.
- Water and refreshments will be located at the start/finish line and the half-way point on the course.
- Registration is available at https://runsignup.com/Race/Register/?raceId=133066
- Parade, down Watson Road, will kickoff at Noon
- The parade route will start at New Sappington Road and will end at Grant Road
- Parade participants will stage at Prince of Peace Church and will stop at 8800 Watson Road.
- WATSON ROAD WILL BE SHUT DOWN WHEN IT IS DETERMINED BY THE POLICE DEPARTMENT FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL INVOLVED. THIS CAN OCCUR AS SOON AS 11 A.M. THRU AS LATE AS 1:30 P.M. However, the Police Department will do everything it can to keep the road closed for the least amount of time possible.
- Taste of Crestwood will take place throughout the City ALL DAY on the 15th, including:
- Schnucks Main Stage at Woodard Lot
- 9490 Watson Rd.
- 2:00-8:00 P.M.
- KSHE Main Stage with LIVE programming
- Multiple Bands performing
Rich & Charlie’s
- 9942 Watson Rd.
- All Day
- Food Specials
Edward Jones – Matt Bucher
- 9054 Watson Rd.
- 11:30 A.M.-2:30 P.M.
- 2 Girls 4 Wheels Food Truck
BriteWorX Car Washery
- 9846 Watson Rd.
- 2:00-6:00 P.M.
- Free Car Washes, Hot Dogs, etc.
The Barn/Sappington House
- 1015 S. Sappington Rd.
- 3:00-6:00 P.M.
- Mississippi Crossing Band
- 9915 Watson Rd.
- 4:00-7:00 P.M.
- 4th Street Band
- 8742 Watson Rd.
- 7:00-11:00 P.M.
- Array Band
- Fireworks will be launched starting at 8:30 P.M.
- They will be viewable from the Watson Road corridor, including the Schnucks Main Stage at Woodard
For more information about Crestwood Celebration Day, please visit www.crestwood75.org for additional details.