December 3, 2022
St. Raymond-St. Elizabeth Church
Santa is Coming to Crestwood
Saturday, December 3, 2022
December 3rd Santa is Coming to Crestwood!
An afternoon and evening of holiday fun and giving!
- WINTER WONDERLAND and KIDS’ WORKSHOP. Brought to you in part by the generous Crestwood Business Community, the magic from 1:00 to 3:30 pm includes fun activities for kids, face painting, clowns, goody bags, raffles, treats, and snapshots with Santa!
- GOODY BAG FOOD DRIVE. Starting at 1:00 pm, trade five (or more) non-perishable food items for one children’s goody bag filled with kid-friendly trinkets, simple non-perishable treats, small toys, and more — donated from businesses throughout Crestwood! Available to the first 200 donators. Collected food donated to local Crestwood food pantries. (no glass containers please; goody bags exchanged on a first-come basis)
- SANTA CAR CRUISE through Crestwood. Our car cruise hits the road at 3:45 pm and will include a myriad of decked out vehicles escorting Santa throughout Crestwood. Interested in being in the car cruise? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER. (Single vehicles, no trailers, decorations encouraged.)
- FOOD TRUCKS! Food truck service begins at 2:00 pm and continues until 7:00 pm
- FIREWORKS by Brilliant Skies Fireworks, sponsored by Tom Streib and Streib Company. Display begins at 6:30pm. Launched from the St. Raymond-St. Elizabeth Church ball field. Join us in the parking lot or from your other favorite vantage point.
Click here for more December 3rd details