Home Occupancy Permits

Home Occupancy Permits/Specials

The City of Crestwood DOES NOT REQUIRE an inspection or home occupancy permit on an owner/occupied sale or purchase of a home. An occupancy permit and inspection ARE REQUIRED on rental property though; see Residential Rental Occupancy Permit.

For inquiries about specials or liens against real estate property, you must contact Amy Callas at acallas@stlouiscountymo.gov with the St. Louis County Collector of Revenue - Collections Division, 41 S. Central Ave, Clayton, MO 63105.