Home Occupancy Permits

Home Occupancy Permits/Specials

The City of Crestwood DOES NOT REQUIRE an inspection or home occupancy permit on an owner/occupied sale or purchase of a home. A home occupancy permit and inspection ARE REQUIRED on rental property; see Residential Rental Occupancy Permit.

For inquiries about specials or liens against real estate property, you must contact St. Louis County, Recorder of Deeds, 41 S. Central Ave, Clayton, MO 63105, phone #314-615-7102. The Recorder of Deeds is only at this location, no satellite offices.