Welcome to City of Crestwood's Virtual Recreation and Resource Page!
Discover a new way to PLAY-at home.
During this time of social distancing we will be providing virtual recreation opportunities for you and your family. Here you will find fun and educational activites and online resources to help you and your family remain active and engaged while you stay home.
While we miss seeing you in our facilities and attending our classes, visit this page or follow us on Facebook for a variety of at-home activities, fitness routines and creative ideas to keep you and your loved ones healthy, entertained and informed.
Below are a variety of activities for kids and adults to enjoy from home!
- Crestwood Word Search
- Crestwood Aquatic Center Word Scramble
- MetKids: How to Make a Paper Lantern
- MetKids: How to Make a Banjo
- MetKids: Create a Flip Book
- Exploding Baggies Science Experiment
- Homemade Ice Cream
- Rainbow Leaf Prints
- Nature Magnets
- Butterfly Craft
- Leaf Matching Game
- Rainbow Pasta
- Crayon Art and Crayon Candles
- No Glue Slime
- Fun with Food Coloring
- Surprise Gratitude Game
- Nature Scavenger Hunt
Below are a variety of fitness routines to help you stay active and healthy from home!
- Wake Up and Grind
- Every Hour on the Hour Workout
- GYMGUYZ - Warm Up Cardio Circuit with Coach Tony
- GYMGUYZ - Combining Pilates and Yoga with Coach Arika
- SilverSneaker 10-Minute Hips, Core and More Workout
- Mount Everest Workout
- Card Game Fitness Challenge
- GYMGUYZ - 30-Minute Yoga with Coach Arika
- 20-Minute Yoga
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Below are a variety of activites to help keep your mind sharp!
- Adult Coloring Page
- Adult Stress Relief Coloring Page
- Active Brain Breaks for Kids
- Kids Paint By Numbers Coloring Page
- 7 Practices to Help Boost Your Mood
- Fight Anxiety
- 7 Day Challenge to Help Reduce Stress
- 1-Minute Mindfulness Exercises
Below are a list of virtual tours that you can enjoy from home!