- Meet the Department
Meet the Department
The Crestwood Police Department is organized into three basic divisions. These divisions are Command Staff, Field Operations, and Support Services.
The Command Staff consists of:
- Chief of Police - Jonathan Williams
- Deputy Chief of Police - Mike Ford
- Field Operations Commander - Boyd Hoffmeister
- Support Services Commander - Kent Meier
- Police Administrative Assistant - Trisha Hardesty
Field Operations Command
The Field Operations Division of the Police Department, also referred to as the Patrol Division, consists of the following:
- Patrol Squads are designated as A, B, C, and D squads. These four squads are supervised by a Patrol Sergeant and are staffed with three Patrol Officers. Patrol Officers are on duty 24 hours a day/seven days a week/365 days a year.
- The Traffic Unit consists of two Traffic Officers, whose responsibilities include the handling of traffic complaints, preparation of traffic accident reports and other traffic related functions.
- The Community Resource Officer is the Department’s Public Relations contact. For more information about the Community Resource Officer, please see the section devoted to the Community Resources.
Support Services Command
The Support Services Division of the Police Department is divided into three area consisting of our Detective Bureau, Communications Section, and Police Records.
Police Records is the repository of all of the records created by the Department. Paper reports are processed and packets prepared for court prosecution. To obtain a copy of a police report, please call or come by the Police Records at the Police Department.
- Police Records is open Monday through Friday between 8 am and 4:30 pm. The phone number is 314-729-4818. Police Reports cannot be obtained via the internet and there is a nominal fee associated with this service. Please call ahead so we can serve you better.