Welcome to the Crestwood Police Department
The mission of the Crestwood Police Department is to provide quality police service based on high ethical and professional standards. This mission is to be attained through a sincere commitment to public service. It includes preserving the peace and order of the City through conflict management and enforcement of criminal laws and quasi-criminal laws by officers who are committed to the rule of law and have unique authority to investigate, arrest, search, seize and use reasonable and necessary force. It includes at all times being courteous, responsive and responsible to the public we serve. Our mission is public service and we are proud of it. To accomplish our mission we depend upon a partnership among citizens, elected officials and city employees.
- We value both personal and organizational integrity. This is to ensure that accurate reporting occurs at all levels. That we promote and recognize ethical behavior and actions. We value the reputation of our agency, and promote honesty within our Department.
- We value teamwork as an essential component of an effective organization. We strive to minimize conflict which impacts our efforts. We listen to and promote suggestions coming from all citizens, officials, and employees.
- We value professionalism within the organization. Our conduct, appearance and demeanor always reflects a professional attitude. The personal and professional growth of employees through training and education is encouraged and supported.
- We value the rights of all citizens. All citizens are treated equally in a courteous manner. Laws are enforced in compliance with constitutional guarantees protecting the rights of all citizens.
- We value service to the community by promoting programs that improve the relationship between the Department and the community at large. We are here to help all people.
How to Contact the Police
If you have an emergency, a crime in progress, medical emergency, or fire, please call 911. If you wish to report a non-emergency situation or just require some information, please contact the Police Department at 314-729-4800.