Hours of Operation
To gain entry to the pool, every member must sign the COVID-19 waiver, will be screened and must be wearing a mask. We can only accept credit cards, no cash.
- Session 1: 11 am to 2:45 pm.
- Session 2: 3:15 pm to 7 pm.
Inclement Weather Hours
In the event of inclement weather, the Aquatic Center or portions of the facility may not be available. The maximum number of patrons into the facility is subject to change.
School & Health Schedule Changes
Days and hours of operation have been adjusted due to Lindbergh School District’s schedule. The hours are as follows:
August 24 - 26: Competition Pool Only
August 27: Closed
August 28: 4:00-7:00 pm (Competition & Kiddie Pool Only)
August 28 - 29: Regular Hours
August 31 - September 3: Closed
September 4: 4:00-7:00 pm (Competition & Kiddie Pool Only)
September 5 - 6: Regular Hours
September 7: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
*We will still be operating two swim sessions except for Fridays when we are open 4:00 – 7:00 pm
The Front Desk of the Aquatic Center will not be renewing or selling memberships of any kind at this time. Renewals of memberships can be made by calling the Community Center. We will not be accepting new Non-Resident memberships. If you are a new Crestwood resident or Lindbergh School District resident using our facilities, proof of residency will be required by emailing one of the staff.
- On days with cool or inclement weather, the Aquatic Center or portions of the facility may not be available.
- If the temperature is below 75 degrees at 11 am, only the competition pool will be open at noon.
- If the temperature is below 70 degrees at 11 am, the Aquatic Center will not open at noon.
- Portions of the facility may be closed if fewer than 20 people are in the facility.
- The facility may not open when Lindbergh School District is session.
- Dates of operation may change depending on Lindbergh’s schedule.