Hours of Operation
To enroll for Daily Visits to the Crestwood Aquatic Center, every patron with a CURRENT Membership or ID card must pre-register for a designated date and time. At this time, we can only allow for patrons to sign-up for one session per day. Reservations can be made online through CivicRec or by calling the Community Center 314-729-4860. Please be sure that every member of your family that will be coming to the pool has a time slot as we have limited space available.
Registration can be made 48 hours in advance. (Example: If you want to swim on June 15th, registration opens on June 13th.) If there are still spots available, patrons can sign-up the day-of. Registration still needs to be completed prior to entry. To gain entry to the pool, every member must sign the COVID-19 waiver, will be screened and must be wearing a mask. We can only accept credit cards, no cash.
- Session 1: 11 am to 2:45 pm.
- Session 2: 3:15 pm to 7 pm.
Inclement Weather Hours
In the event of inclement weather, the Aquatic Center or portions of the facility may not be available. The maximum number of patrons into the facility is subject to change.
School & Health Schedule Changes
Days and hours of operation may be adjusted due to Lindbergh School District’s schedule, and additional restrictions or relaxation of restrictions set forth by St. Louis County Health Department.
The Front Desk of the Aquatic Center will not be renewing or selling memberships of any kind at this time. Renewals of memberships can be made by calling the Community Center. We will not be accepting new Non-Resident memberships. If you are a new Crestwood resident or Lindbergh School District resident using our facilities, proof of residency will be required by emailing one of the staff. The Community Center will be open beginning Monday, June 15 for Aquatic Center memberships and ID cards only. The Center will be open 8 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- On days with cool or inclement weather, the Aquatic Center or portions of the facility may not be available.
- If the temperature is below 75 degrees at 11 am, only the competition pool will be open at noon.
- If the temperature is below 70 degrees at 11 am, the Aquatic Center will not open at noon.
- Portions of the facility may be closed if fewer than 20 people are in the facility.
- The facility may not open when Lindbergh School District is session.
- Dates of operation may change depending on Lindbergh’s schedule.