Parks & Recreation
Tennis Court Update
We are excited to announce that the tennis and multi-use courts will be opening Tuesday, June 9. The court gates will be propped open for your safety. Please leave them open at all times. We ask that you maintain social distancing while playing. If you have any COVID symptoms please stay home for the safety of others. Singles play in tennis is highly recommended unless playing with people in your household. We will not be taking reservations for Whitecliff tennis courts until July 1. We appreciate your patience and understanding through this challenging time.
We now offer online registration. Register online.
The City of Crestwood Department of Parks and Recreation office is located in Whitecliff Park, the largest park in the City, where our professional and friendly staff is ready to serve the public. The mission of the Parks and Recreation Department is to enhance the quality of life for all Residents of Crestwood and guests by offering recreation and leisure opportunities, facilities, open space and related services. We strive to offer something for everyone in the community.
The Parks and Recreation Department is responsible for:
- Operating and maintaining six parks and a historic site for the enjoyment of the citizens
- Operating the Crestwood Community Center
- Operating the Crestwood Aquatic Center
- Planning and implementing a wide variety of programs and events for all ages including sports leagues and instruction, fitness classes, arts and crafts, dance, day trips, camps, theater, and more
- Hosting special events including free concerts, a children’s triathlon, egg hunt, and more
- Parks-facility management and maintenance coordination
Call or stop by the Community Center to register for programs and events!